Welcome to my Portfolio!
A little bit about me…
I am a wearer of many hats. A multi-passionate individual- if you will. For as long as I can remember, I have had a fascination for people and their stories. For over 6 years I have been collaborating and building relationships with women in my local community to share their stories through value-based content and social media campaigns. I aim to shine a light on those with new, innovative perspectives who carry the idea of positive change at top of mind.
Now, I continue my storytelling journey through editing and content curation for several start-up brands and amazing entrepreneurial individuals in the fashion, education, creative, and health + wellness spaces to help them convey their values to their customers.
Below you will find all of my past work as a PR & Social Media Coordinator, Copywriter, Blogger/Storyteller, and On-Camera Fashion Correspondent.
To read some of my personal odes to fashion you can click “Closet Memoirs” at the top of the screen to get a taste!
Thanks for visiting,
- PIX11 News: New Year, New You- Workwear Fashion*
- PIX11 News: Easter Looks For The Whole Family*
- PIX11 News: Mother’s Day Fashion*
- PIX11 News: Fashion For Teachers*
- PIX11 News: Black Friday Deals*
- #MaggyMingle: A panel of New York’s most inspiring women hosted by Via Rutkowski
- Holiday Hacks: Desk-to-Dinner-to Holiday Party
- Meet our Moms: Via & Lisa
- What Are You Thankful For? An Interview with NYC
*PIX11 is an Emmy Award-Winning News Channel
- Closet Memoirs (Personal Blog)
- Meet Our Moms: Via & Lisa (Q&A)
- Holidays @ Maggy (Q&A)
- Product Descriptions- Maggy London
- Product Description Assistance- Gal Meets Glam Collection
- College Fashionsita
- JWU Campus Herald